Friday, March 14, 2008

Another UFO and last baby quilt done

I finished another UFO project. This was from 6" squares of alphabet fabrics. It was fun to put together. I used one of Dorothy Young's patterns and it made the block go together VERY quickly.

This was for another 3rd grade teacher at DD's school. She was so appreciative of the quilt. That makes it all worth it. The last one I gave away didn't seem to really care. Maybe it was because of her personality. This one I think will use it and it will be loved.

I did well on my Fab 4 this week. Still need to focus on the horse quilts and get them done.

I have a mystery coming up this weekend, so that will be where my focus is and I still need to finish the cushions for these scout buckets.

No comments: