Wednesday, August 15, 2007



This is the BOM I created directions for and then I left the group. Long sad story, so not getting into it here. LOL

Anyway, I decided I wanted to use the leftovers from the snowballs on the blocks to add to the quilt. So, I used Bonnie Hunter's leader/ender process and made pinwheels out of them. I had the right number to do the center cornerstones. The other ones were not the same size, so I decided to put them on point with the white, since the white was the background fabric. When I did that, I had enough to use them as cornerstones for the outside. Decided it needed a different color. Wish I'd changed and red in the center and blue on the outside, but ..... next time. LOL

Now, I'm going to get it quilted and send to Qatar to a friend that is there.

No comments: