Sunday, December 31, 2023

Stash Report 12/31/2023

This is our last stash report for 2023

I did better than I thought I would, but I did buy fabric on sale, so it reduced some of my gain.

I love the new fabric, so I'm going to call $5.99 fabric a win.  

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 

I still have projects for others; some will be finished in 2023, and some will not:
1. Memory Quilt for Donna
2. Memory Teddy Bears for Donna
3. Scrappy Habitat for Humanity (this one needs to be unsewn before it can be finished)
4. Memory Teddy Bears for Rob
5. T-shirt quilt for Meredith
6. Guild teal and brown quilt for Quiltfest
7. T-shirt pillows for Lillian

Everything I worked on this week has been small finishing projects.
I made binding for Habitat for Humanity.
I made name tags for Stockings.
I quilted a number of items but did not finish them.


Used this Week:
1.23 yards

Total Used Year to Date:
Donated fabric
287.34 yards
204.50 yards
Net Stash used in December
5.12 yards

Added this Week:
10.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
70.00 yards

New Goal:
300.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
12.66 yards


I won't make the new goal, but that is OK.
I should have a few finishes quickly in the new year.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
588
Perimeter in inches:
82561
Number of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
27
85.94
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
77%

Number of Bobbins Used this Week:
5
Number of Bobbins Used this Year:
86
Number of Spools Used this Week:
Number of Spools Used this Year:
0
9

No comments: