Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 Challenges

Overall, I will say I'm happy with my success in these challenges.

2024 is another year, and I'm praying I'll be able to complete more of the challenges.

I will be trying to focus on UFOs, but I have a sewing program where I'll be doing samples, and there will be new starts.

I also plan to test some patterns again.

I doubt I will finish anything tonight to add to the list, so I'll post this now.

  2023 Challenges 

All People Quilt 2023 Challenge 

January 1. Arrowheads

May 8. Wedding Quilt, Bailee & Ethan

November 9. Ashley's High School T-shirt Quilt

August 12. Off-Kilter quilt

APQ Completed

DONE July 7. Baby Clothing Quilt

It is done and gifted.

DONE December 2. Leach Pillows
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DONE January 3. Baby items for Ashley

DONE February 6. Pumpkin Table Topper

DONE 10. Thanksgiving table topper

DONE 11. Squared-up test quilt
Since it is a test quilt, I can't show a photo yet.
When I'm allowed, I will share this wonderful quilt.

Stashbuster

January
#29 Christmas Panel - Winter's Eve
February
#52 Fall Panel #1
May
#8 Double Wedding Ring
#28 Bow Ties
June
#10 Artic Wolf
36 Carol Fray Brick
July
#18 Bear - Jennifer
August
#30 Brown & Blue
November
#9 Arrowheads
#59 Crumb Fabric
December
#33 Butterfly panel

Stashbuster DONE
DONE #7 Baby items for Ashley
#12 Bloom

December
Shoe Bags for Lisa

OMG Done
 DONE January/February/March - Baby items for Ashley
You can see the baby item- diaper clutch above.
DONE April - Leach T-shirt Leftovers
You can see the Tote bags and body pillows above.
The T-shirts are all used and delivered!
DONE June - Radio Waves Baby Quilt
DONE May - Rob's Memory Quilt
DONE Aug #2 This one was already done earlier in the year 
DONE July  Rob's T-shirt Quilt
DONE April November 4. Driesbach T-shirt Quilt 
Finish Amy's T-shirt quilt
  

No comments: