Friday, November 24, 2023

Thanksgiving

 Do you ever think life is going to go one way, and then it veers off another way?

Yesterday was that day.

It was the worst Thanksgiving Day ever because of a family disagreement that led to a panic attack.

I didn't eat anything until 8 at night, and then I didn't eat much.

I didn't get to spend time with the family because of my state of mind.

It was horrible and something I've not experienced like this before.

The reason I wanted to note it here is even with all the pain from the past three days leading up to this, there is a bright spot to find love.


No, I didn't get to sew or visit with family, but my family was beside me the whole time. 
If you are struggling, having family near is a great blessing to be thankful for.

Things are better today and I do hope to sew.
I do hope your Thanksgiving was better than mine and if it wasn't, you can find a blessing among the problems.






No comments: