Sunday, November 26, 2023

Stash Report 11/26/2023


  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports. 

I did not complete anything this week, but I did cut out lots of items

Also, I did purchase a few yards of fabric, but I also found out the group I loaned my strings to threw them out, so I'm counting them as a donation to the group.

I still have projects for others:
DONE 1. T-shirt Quilt for Amy (ready to quilt)
2. Memory Quilt for Donna
3. Memory Teddy Bears for Donna
4. Scrappy Habitat for Humanity (this one needs to be unsewn before it can be finished)
5. Baby Clothing Quilt for Lillian
DONE 6. Bind Habitat Quilts
7. Quilt Covered In Love Quilt
I sewed together some of the cut pieces, but it needs more variety.

I cut out more shoe bags.
I still have more to go and need to stitch these.

DONE 8. I finished the cat stuffies.


Used this Week:
19.00 yards

Total Used Year to Date:
Donated fabric
117.65 yards
204.00 yards
Net Stash used in November
209.56 yards

Added this Week:
3.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
46.00 yards

New Goal:
300.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
-24.35 yards

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
517
Perimeter in inches:
71385
Number of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
24
76.44
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
81%

Number of Bobbins Used this Week:
0
Number of Bobbins Used this Year:
69
Number of Spools Used this Week:
Number of Spools Used this Year:
0
6








No comments: