Monday, November 27, 2023

Fab 4

Fab 4

Last week I didn't get it all done, but some is better than nothing.

DONE 1. Start quilting the T-shirt quilt.

It is finished, including the binding.

That is a full-size bed, so it is a larger T-shirt quilt.

Working 2. Continue working on the shoe bag project for a friend. I have 25 more to make.  
  

3. Make a couple Poinsettia Postcards.
DONE 4. Finish Kittie Stuffie 
They are finished!

This week:

 1. Quilt Covered in Love Patriotic Quilt

2. Continue working on the shoe bag project for a friend. I have 25 more to make.  
I've cut about half of them, so that should go fairly fast.
  

3. Make a couple Poinsettia Postcards.

4. Keep straightening up my studio, which is a mess. 
Focus for 15 minutes a day on filing and the paper mess.
  
  





No comments: