Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Stash Report 7/18/2022

I was out of town on Sunday, but I'll post it now. 

Small Quilts Doll Quilts has us post about our stash usage.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month.


Used this Week:
0.07 yards

Used year to Date:
184.23 yards
Net Stash used in July
10.45 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
48.75 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
15.77 yards

 

I only made two dolphin postcards.
The color contrast was better for the bottom one.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
570
Perimeter in inches:
96732
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
10
33.84
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
35%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
64
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
70
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
15


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.

I was out of town but took some hand sewing with me.
I couldn't organize, so I missed a day.

Days of Stitching                                       98%
Number of Days this week                           7/7
Number of Days this year                     195/198

Days Organizing                                        99%
Number of Days this week                            7/7
Number of Days this year                      197/198

I had a great organizing week.
I got rid of my old girl scout stuff and a lateral file cabinet.
Then, I moved a dresser to the side where the file cabinet resided.
Now, I can get in the room and work in the closet.
I also hope to make some curtains for the shelving wall to cover up the clutter.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
 

The background fabric came from one of the blue scrap drawers.

 

No comments: