Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Stash Report 7/12/2022

I was out of town on Sunday, but I'll post it now.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month.


Used this Week:
10.32 yards

Used year to Date:
184.09 yards
Net Stash used in July
10.32 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
48.75 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
15.97 yards

 
Two of the same panels with different flying geese.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
567
Perimeter in inches:
96635
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
10
33.84
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
35%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
6
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
66
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
15


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.

I was out of town but took some hand sewing with me.
I couldn't organize, so I missed a day.

Days of Stitching                                       98%
Number of Days this week                           7/7
Number of Days this year                     188/191

Days Organizing                                        99%
Number of Days this week                            6/7
Number of Days this year                      190/191

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
 
I used scraps for my sheep postcard.
They might be a bit fuffy.

No comments: