Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Design Wall Monday

  Small Quilts and Doll Quilts Design Wall Monday and Monday Making.   


All the shirts are stabilized!
I am working on placement. 
I believe this is the width of the quilt, with maybe one more column.
All the rest of the shirts will be added to the length of the quilt.


I am having an ADD episode on the second design wall.
The top is a very old UFO that I added the burgundy.
It will have a blue border and another burgundy one.
I'm not sure what else will be done to that quilt. 😁

The red and blue one below is from a class I took.
It is a new start, and I want it finished.
The pattern only calls for that border of HST.
But I might do something else to make it a bit larger or just leave it as a table topper.

To the right of that is the second breast cancer quilt.
It will be worked on when these two smaller quilts are done.

Well, this might look a lot like last week because it is. 😔
This week is going to be only doctor appointments, so I don't know how much will be finished.
We shall see.

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Yay for progress on the Shirt quilt
but that old one.... I would stop evrything too - its really pretty!