Wednesday, December 1, 2021

2021 Monthly Challenges

Reality check for the challenges this year is not good.

With everything else going on in my life, I don't know how many I'll finish.

I'm going to turn the bold off on the ones I doubt I will even touch this month.

I've accomplished some this year, and with all the challenges, I'm thankful for what I did accomplish.

  2021 Challenges

64% of the items finished this year
February 2. Oasis Cover
April 4. Tree genealogy
Nov 3. Scooter bag
Dec 6. Fish Bowl

HCMQG
18% of the items finished this year
February # 80 Hive Mind
March #44 Crumb Fabric Totes
April #8 Ashley T-shirt quilt
May #20 Car Organizer
June #114 Mount Rushmore
July #189 Small Mesh Tote
August #170 Stonehenge pillow
October # 99 Love panel
November #141 Purple Triangle in a Square
December #189 Under the Sea

Stashbuster
38% of the items finished this year
February #60 Flower Shop Quilt
March #10 August Table Topper
March #28 Christmas Card Caddy
April #7 Artic Wolf
May #32 Christmas Stocking
May #1 1" HST misc
June #8 Ashley T-shirt Quilt
June #56 Fish Bowl
July #3 A Heritage Quilt
August #11 Bee-u-ti-ful Applique
August #88 Jacob's Ladder
September #5 Adorn It Quilt
September #17 Braided Twist Table Topper
October #6 Arrowheads
November #12 Bench Pillows
November #26 Chili Pepper HST
December #2 2019 Quilt Festival Shop Hop
December #14 Bloom

72% of the items finished this year
November/December - Kolache Test Quilt
I won't be able to show a photo because it is a test quilt.
I ended up having problems in the house and didn't finish this one. 😔
45% of the items finished this year
This is a new one for me. 
January 1. Orphan blocks  
I have made many pillows and table toppers with the Orphan blocks, but there are still more.
April 8. Tree Genealogy
May 11. Paris
June 9. Quilters Wall Hanging
  August 7. Snowman Ornaments
 September 2. Iron caddy
October 5. Christmas - Nature Gift
November 10. Rob Peter 

No comments: