Monday, December 27, 2021

Stash Report #51

I'll probably post a final report next weekend before we start 2022.

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
2.88 yards

Used year to Date:
200.05 yards
Net Stash used in December
13.59 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
54.33 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
20.70 yards

Net Used in 2021:
179.30 yards
    Gnome placemats
I modified it from the pattern, but I like them.

Christmas Stockings
 
I made this stocking for my new DIL.
When I got the first one done, which I like the shape much better, I realized it was smaller than the others.
Thankfully, I had enough fabric to make the second one the same size as the rest of ours.
I still need to make the name tags for hers and DH's (his is lost in the Christmas stuff, somewhere)

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
1244
Perimeter in inches:
120346
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
41
109.47
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
55%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
106
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
38


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.

This week seemed to need more focus outside of the studio.
I did a little sewing, but only what I had to.
I'm feeling the stress of not sewing, so hopefully, I'll be able to get something sewn this week.

Days of Stitching                                     89%
Number of Days this week                          5/7
Number of Days this year                   320/359

Days Organizing                                      91%
Number of Days this week                         7/7
Number of Days this year                   325/359

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
My gnome placemats were made from scraps and were so much fun.

 

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You get gold stars for making two stockings. Nice fabric usage going on this year. And, I think nearly 90% sewing each day is wonderful. Hope you had a great holiday. We've still got a little time to use more fabric.

Laundered Cotton said...

That's a pretty good dent in the stash this year! Good job on the stockings too.

Kate said...

You've done well with your quilting metrics this year, so pat yourself on the back for all the progress. Love those gnome placemats, those are really cute. Hope you've been able to find more time for stitching this week. It's hard to fit in a bit of sewing time with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Thank you for being a regular participant in the 15 minutes to stitch linky party this year and previous years.