Sunday, November 28, 2021

Stash Report #47

I didn't post last week because I was in the middle of chaos.

If you want to see the status of my studio, check it out here.

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
.12 yards

Used year to Date:
188.28 yards
Net Stash used in November
0.92 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
54.33 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
34.55 yards

Net Used in 2021:
165.45 yards
  I made a mug rug for the gift exchange at the HCMQG, but I can't show it right now.
One of DD's previous roommates moved to Scotland and loves the sugar skulls.
I saw this fabric and had to make her a mask.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
1161
Perimeter in inches:
116393
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
41
109.47
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
58%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
102
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
38


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.
My room is torn up and the sewing machines were unplugged.
I now need to get everything back in order.

Days of Stitching                                     90%
Number of Days this week                          2/7
Number of Days this year                   299/331

Days Organizing                                      90%
Number of Days this week                         7/7
Number of Days this year                   297/331

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I used scrap fabric for the mug rug, but I can't show it until mid-December.

3 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Good luck getting your studio back to normal. All this chaos must be very frustrating!

Kate said...

Even with all the chaos, you still did pretty well at getting in a bit of stitching time. Hopefully you can get it all lined out this week and get back to your projects.

Miaismine said...

I have that very same fabric! Nice job!