Thursday, November 25, 2021

Why haven't you heard from me?

So, we had a problem with a bathroom and needed it fixed. 
That was 8 weeks ago. 😒
Because of how long and how much stuff they stuck around the house, my husband had them clean the carpets.
But, they didn't do a great job.
The carpets are old here, but they should have been cleaned more.
Anyway, I've had my stuff piled for 2 weeks now and it was cleaned a second time yesterday.
With today being Thanksgiving, I'll not get to it until tomorrow at the earliest.
 

 

 
I can't do anything because of all the floor items on top of other things. 
Needless to say, I am ready to get back to my machine.


 

3 comments:

swooze said...

Hope you’re feeling better too! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Here's hoping you enjoyed your Thanksgiving in spite of the chaos in your sewing space!

Miaismine said...

Oh my! Doesn't life just feel off kilter when our creative space - not to mention our home is in disarray? Hope things get better soon!