Monday, July 12, 2021

Design Wall Monday

  I'm linking to 

This is the Grannies Mystery from Scrappy Quilter.
I have one row on the sewing machine ready to attach.
The final row of sashing in on the wall.
After that, the fabric to the left is the border fabric.
It is almost a top.
My Secret Quilter from the HCMQG gave me the "Scrappy Square" FQ bundle.
It uses Bella Solids in Pinks.
I have the outside pieces made and placed.
The rest of the pieces are being pressed and bonus HST cut off.
I'm using them as leader/enders for the Grannies Mystery.

4 comments:

Preeti said...

Oh those pinks are lovely!!!

Pamela Arbour said...

Looks like you have made a lot of progress on both of those. Looking good!

AnnieO said...

Lots of piecing time to enjoy! Both are great designs.

Kate said...

Both quilts are moving along and are looking good. Did you realize that you working with cool on one wall and warm colors on the other? A very nice visual balance.