Monday, July 5, 2021

Design Wall Monday

   I'm linking to 


  

This is the Grannies Mystery from Scrappy Quilter.
I have the hexagons sewn together and now need to put them onto the background.
After that, I'll be making the sashing for this quilt.
I'm closing in on the finish.

My Secret Quilter from the HCMQG gave me the "Scrappy Square" FQ bundle.
It uses Bella Solids in Pinks.
Judy cut it out for me.
I'm so thankful for her help.
I am working on the alternate blocks.
When they are finished, it is just sewing it together.
There aren't any borders.

3 comments:

Judy Hansen said...

Your hexies look great. When I make a block with hexies, I think of all the women through the ages who have made quilts with the hexagon shape. You are carrying on a wonderful tradition. Your quilt is close to the finish line! Good for you!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Hexigons are fun to make! They are wonderful things to work on when we do not feel like do other things!
Your quilt is coming together - good for you. Hope you are feeling better and back to 100% soon! Hugs
I never heard from the long arm quilter you recommended.

TOOD MILLER said...

hexies are perfectly looking outstanding ;) Thank you for sharing such worthful blog by Embroidery Digitizing