Friday, May 28, 2021

Studio Organizing

I need to be careful of exertion right now, but I can do things like go through pens and pencils.

Prairie Moon has an organizing challenge going on

Going through pens and pencils is the current challenge.

So, I pulled the drawers, one at a time, and tested every pen in them.

I found that I had some colors mixed up, so I corrected that.

This is the trash can after doing the black, blue/colors, and red pens.

I didn't have any pencils which needed to be trashed.
I don't have lots of writing pencils.
I did this challenge a couple of years ago.

I did this with all the cups I have sitting around.
I didn't take a photo of them, but some left my home as trash.

Every little bit helps!


1 comment:

Pamela Arbour said...

Way to go. My goal is to get everything in one place but I seem to be in a never ending effort.