Tuesday, May 25, 2021

My To Do List

 I still like to make lists.

I'm feeling well enough to do some things for short periods of time.

So, my list that needs to be done is:

1. Find photo fabric for labels on graduation gifts

2. Trim HSTs

These are for a mystery.
I need to get the next clue done by Tuesday of next week.
Then I need to work on the next clue to stay ahead of the group.

3. Cut Coaster pieces

These are the coasters for my daughter to give to the people she interned with.
I got ill and didn't get them done. 😞
But, the good news is she has a summer job with them and will be able to pass them out as soon as I finish them.

4. Stuff floor pillow

This thing is going to take LOTS of stuffing.

5. Work on Postcards

6. Continue to get the studio in order

This is a really short list for the week on a normal week but is probably more than I can do in a week.

No comments: