Sunday, May 30, 2021

Stash Report #22

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
0.19 yards

Used year to Date:
92.82 yards
Net stash used in May
0.90 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
45.83 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
149.51 yards

Net Used in 2021:
50.49 yards

 
I am working on things that don't use lots of energy.
I'm working on the PC swaps.
Thinking of Mom & Cherries.
I took all the different things folks call Moms and digitized them for postcards.
Then, I crocheted these cute cherries for the Cherries swap.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:
                          

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
387
Perimeter in inches:
41408
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
22
70.31
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
76%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
0
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
49
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
1
7


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:

Days Organizing 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
127/149
7/7
85%

115/149
7/7
77%


I have done something with stitching or organizing every day this week.
I find it is getting easier to do something, which is a great feeling
I'm still recovering, but I am doing better.

I even went into the extra bedroom (storage/collection area) and collected all the old boxes that should be tossed.
That opened up space in the room
They are ready for garbage pickup on Tuesday!

My sewing is limited right now to postcards.
I find cutting is limited.
Long arming is limited.
The embroidery machine seems to be OK to run.
The sewing machine is good for a short time.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

Both of the postcard themes were from my scrap drawer.
I didn't use lots of scraps, because postcards are small, but I did use some.

I need to get a couple of postcards done, so I imagine they will be from scraps.  

2 comments:

Ivani said...

Sending best wishes your way.
Hope you feels better soon.
The organization makes things flow better. And although we always want to use the free time to sew something, organizing is essential
Have a great week

Kate said...

So glad you are continuing to improve. It has to be frustrating to not have the energy to do what you used to do with no thought. Very fun postcards!