Thursday, October 17, 2019

Update

Made an acorn postcard for a swap.

Happy Fall Towel for DD's Apartment

Snowflake towel for DD's apartment

I received these wonderful pincushions from Bea. 
She hosts a swap where we make and send one pincushion and receive one each month.
It is a fun swap and it is wonderful to get mail.

These are the two little pincushions with thread catchers for swaps going out in November and December.
I used The Stitching Room's Thread Holder pattern and made it smaller.
It's an easy pattern and good directions.

Lots of little things going on.

I am also sewing together the baby clothing quilt.
This is only half of the quilt, but when I get it sewing together I'll be able to add the blocks I have done to the wall and see how close I am to finishing.
I'm still using it as a leader/ender when I'm doing other things.

The project I'm working on now is the Thanksgiving placemats for DD.
Do you see a theme here? LOL

I'm getting ready for the Quilt Festival in Houston.
It's going to be a fun time with the classes I am taking.
Two are with a sewing machine and the rest for hand sewing.



No comments: