Wednesday, October 2, 2019

2019 UFO Challenges

This is a summary of the 2019 UFO Challenges I'm part of.

 Elm Street OMG -   


September - Bird of Paradise Table Topper

October - Baby Clothing quilt
I think this is going to be the Boy's quilt since it is already together.

I am working on the Girl one too.

Get It Done 
February - #10  Orphan Blocks

March - #4 Tie One On

June - #9 Christmas Embroidery

July - #12 Pink Horse Quilt
Still need to work on this.

September - #5 Courthouse steps panel


October - #8 Mini Scrap Basket


June - #10 yo yos

July - #1 Christmas diagonal


August - #9 Night Watch


October - #7 Western Courthouse Steps


January -#2 A Heritage Quilt

February - #109 Mount Rushmore


April - #101 - Miscellaneous Panels

May - #11 Bird of Paradise table runner

May - #111 Night Watch


July - #42 Courthouse steps panel

August - #54 Fall Quilt

August - #106 Mod Messenger Bag II


September - #12 Bloom


September - #39 Coloring Blocks


September - #112 Music embroidery
Just a little bag.

October - #10 bear from Mom's shirt

October - #77 Hawaiian Applique

October - #110 Mr T

Motivational Monday


August - Baby girl clothing Quilt top

September - High School T-shirt Quilt #2

October - Baby Boy Clothing Quilt

Finish-A-Long Q3


1. Baby Clothing - Girl Quilt

This girl baby clothing quilt needs to be finished.
I'll be starting with 16 patches and then assembling them.
100 blocks done.
I can put together half the quilt.

5. Baby Clothing Boy Quilt
I just need to quilt this one.
I have the backing and can start whenever I have the time.

Finish-a-Long Q4

1. Baby Clothing - Girl Quilt


2. Baby Clothing Boy Quilt
I just need to quilt this one.
I have the backing and can start whenever I have the time.

3. Pink Horse Quilt

4. Dragon Quilt

5. Let Me Surprise you!

6. Bear from Mom's shirts










2 comments:

chrisknits said...

I love that Bird of Paradise table runner, stunning.

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.