Thursday, June 13, 2019

Postcards and Tablerunners

Bicycle and Favorite Dessert
I didn't digitize either one of these, but found the design to use. 
I had done the H before and found someone to send it to.
The Unicorn was lots of problems stitching out, but I think it turned out OK.
The kite was from before.
The sun is very hard to see in the yellow thread.
All caught up on postcards for now. 
A little better picture of the unicorn. 
Table runners in process.
All the embroidery is done.
All the cutting for the front is done.
There is red fabric behind the gray. :)
Need to find backing for them all.
I'll be working on them next week.

Tomorrow and Saturday are my fun days.
Tomorrow I plan on working on the Gail Garber's Tutti Fruitti.
I have all the pieces prepped and the fabric cut, so I'm hoping to make progress.
I have guild and then a class on Saturday.


No comments: