Monday, June 17, 2019

Motivational Monday

9-15 June 2019

1. Mug Rug

2. Baby clothing quilt stabilized
I've started to work on it 30 minutes at a time.
Hopefully I'll be able to get some progress on the clothing.
I plan to use it as the leader/ender from here on out.

3. WITB
Going through this craft closet I've found so many boxes of things that needed to be passed on.
Found a few non-quilting UFOs too.
It is a good feeling to know that they will be used by other Girl Scouts.
The cabinet to the right will need the same treatment, but should be a little simpler.
I need to go through the drawers to the left too.
I found lots of fleece that is going to the church ladies.
Some cotton fabric that had been used as curtains (about 6 yards)
This big giveaway is being dropped off on the 17th, so it will be out of the house and puts me more towards my goal of donating more fabric.

4.  Quilt CIL

5. Keep up with the Marvelous mini mystery
It is done!

6. Quilt Majhongg

7. Postcards (Unicorn Favorite Dessert, Window, Lottery, Bicycle)


 
All caught up on postcards!
One more came out this week.

8. Table decoration for reunion 1/20 done
All the embroidery is done.
All the pieces are cut.
I decided to just make them all the similar pattern and make it easier on me.
I'd have more fun if I had made different ones, but.....


9. Class topper/Tutti Frutti


10. Madam Mim

16 - 22 June 2019

1. Mug Rug

2. Baby clothing quilt stabilized

3. WITB

4.  Frankenbatt for CIL

5. Table decoration for reunion 1/20 done

6. Bind Majhongg

7. Postcards - Hens 

8. Quilt a test quilt

9. Continue to go through crafting closets for donation and organization




1 comment:

Susan said...

I like what you are doing. While I like a well-worked in view, I also have things that need to move on. I keep coming across things I totally forgot I have!