Sunday, June 23, 2019

Motivational Monday

16 - 22 June 2019

1. Mug Rug

2. Baby clothing quilt stabilized
I've stabilized a few more of these and will continue until I actually put them all together.

3. WITB
There are so many of these that I lost count.
I found a box with pictures from when DD was a baby.
I found some of my folks items and we went through them.
Right now, there is a box of baby items from DD and wedding items from both weddings.

4.  Frankenbatt for CIL
Started, but not complete

5. Table decoration for reunion 1/20 done
19/19 tops done

6. Bind Majhongg

7. Postcards - Hens 


8. Quilt a test quilt
Both have been quilted, but I can't show you a photo yet.
Both are bound.

9. Continue to go through crafting closets for donation and organization
We donated 3 more boxes of items.
I still have lots of room for the items that are out in my studio that will be able to be behind doors.
When it is all finished, I'll have DD label the shelves and drawer so we know what is where.

23 - 29 June 2019

1. Mug Rug

2. Baby clothing quilt stabilized

3. WITB

4.  Frankenbatt for CIL

5. Table decoration for reunion 1/20 done
0/19 done

6. Continue to go through crafting closets for donation and organization

7. Postcards - Sailboat

8. 12 days of Christmas tutorial

9. Placemat tutorial




No comments: