Monday, November 19, 2018

Motivational Monday

11-16 November 2018


1. Organizational Challenge - look up
sitting and surveying my studio, I find that all the challenges are down at eye level.
Well, what if this week we look up?
Above my fabric and craft closets.
What about the stuff hanging on the closets? 
Probably is filled with dust and do I want to add or change these decorations? 
I'm not sure what I want to do with this, but it could use some TLC.
So, look up and see what needs to be dealt with.

Only for one little area done.
I was not stable enough to do it without someone with me, so....

2. Quilt CIL#13
The quilt is loaded and ready to quilt.

3. Finish Bobbi's quilt
done and delivered

4. WITB
Taken care of, except for the box.
I need to see about returning a pair of headphones.

5. Stabilize baby clothing
Ready to be cut. 
Last bit to stabilize.

I'm also linking to GID weekly goals.


18-24 November 2018

I have lots on my list, but I'd rather have things I could do rather than go out on Black Friday.
DD wants to go out and I have no desire, so I think I'll suggest she and her brother go for it.

1. Organizational Challenge 
I didn't get all the thread things done a few weeks ago, and I bought new drawers for the threads in the bottom cabinet, so my challenge this week is to put thread into the new containers.
I'm putting like colors together.
Pick something you didn't get done and work on it.
2. WITB
3. Quilt CIL #14
4. Continue working on baby clothing quilt
5.  Quilt a guild quilt #1
6. Quilting trip was cancelled
Put away all collected projects.
7. Clean Embroidery Machine
8. Winter Post cards
9. Make a small dresser scarf for dorm



1 comment:

Andrea said...

I did my thread drawer about a week ago, after DH had to dismantle the drawers to get it open. Way to much stuff just tossed in there. After tidying and getting rid of dust bunnies, I keep looking at in amazement. All like colours are together and it opens! whoo hooo..... I hope you enjoy your new tidied threads..