Thursday, November 29, 2018

2019 UFO Challenge at Patchwork Times

Judy at Patchwork Times is doing a 2019 UFO Challenge once again.
I never know what I want to work on, so I just do a random number generator and will follow along with that.
I could still get some of these finished before the end of the year, but I'm making my list anyway.

1. #36 Fall Miscellaneous Blocks
2. #71 Miscellaneous Patriotic blocks
3. #83 Patriotic pieces
4. #110 Tie One On quilt
5. #24 Courthouse Step panel
6. #52 Hawaiian applique Pillow
7. #33 Equessence T-shirt quilt
8. #66 Mini Scrap Basket
9. #13 Christmas embroidery
10. #78 Orphan Blocks
11. #68 Miscellaneous block pieces
12. #88 Pink Horse Quilt

Honestly, I don't know if some of the miscellaneous one are going to be changed when I re-package items to make them easier to work with. 
I'll start with these and see what happens during the year.
if I need to adjust.
I'll update the post as I find the items when I go through my UFO cabinet.
Thanks for doing this again this year.

2 comments:

chrisknits said...

I am hoping this plan will force me to work on those items that need finishing. It's so easy to just avoid those things we aren't sure about, maybe this will keep me on track. Good luck with your goals.

dq said...

Hi Melanie. I too am doing the challenge. My post will be ready in a couple of days.

You have a great list of which I look forward to seeing you progress on.