Monday, August 14, 2017

Motivational Monday

7-13 August 17
Work on baby clothing quilt
Sew center together - this is a never ending center, but close to getting the columns sewn together.
cut more 2.5" squares - cutting a couple of pieces when I am cutting something else.

WITB
Found some college things in a box.
Lots of paperwork filed.

Work on Simply Woven
Messed up another square.
I'm really trying to figure out how to modify the quilt and not have that many to make.

 Embroider the angels - was Mom's quilt and now for a nurse - this is not going to be done right now. I can't bring myself to look for angels at this point.

Work on Irish Stars quilt-a-long
19 of 81 done

Start second banner
It is done.

Clean up studio (put fabrics away, organize extra boxes)
I'm slowly working on this.
Most of the fabrics are back in their places.
I've got some rearranging to do.


14 - 20 August 17
Work on baby clothing quilt
Keep Sewing center together
cut more 2.5" squares

WITB

Work on Simply Woven

Work on Irish Stars quilt-a-long
20 of 81 done

Clean up studio

Make door hanger for dorm

No comments: