Saturday, August 19, 2017

Long week

This was a stressful week for us.
All the packing, all the driving, crisis with the room, etc.
But, thankfully we are only 35 minutes away and we are available to deal with things.
DD is moved into college, likes her roommate and loves her band experience.
So very thankful for all of that.
I'm exhausted.
i spent today making the postcards for a analogous swap.
  
yesterday the Cotton Boll was having a birthday sale.
She had a goal of getting rid of lots of bolts of fabric.
I helped her out. 
I needed some gray to work into the simply woven fiasco I've been working on.
Maybe I'll be able to get something accomplished soon.
Tomorrow is going to breakfast with DD.
Then I have an essential oils consultation in the afternoon.
So, I doubt I'll get much sewing done.
Plus, I have so much cleaning to do that I need to do a little at a time of that.
But, I'm doing OK and have just been busy.


No comments: