Tuesday, August 1, 2017


I have a finish.
The guitar quilt for my DD's guitar teacher was done a few hours late.
Yesterday was her last guitar lesson.
The guitar teacher had to drop by on his way home from lessons to pick it up.
I did not get it all finished.
The label took longer than expected.
I ran out of thread and had a few breakage problems.

But, he loved it.
The guitar was a pattern from Prairie Queen.
I modified it to make it into a lap quilt.
The guitar took some learning to understand the angles.
But, I think it turned out just fine.
It's good to finish a project and it not become another UFO.

No comments: