Sunday, June 4, 2017

Baby Clothing Quilts

I have quite a few of the larger pieces cut out.
I'm working for 2.5" cut squares, but sometimes the design requires a larger piece.
I'm starting with them and bordering them with the squares into 20.5 x 10.5 blocks.
I think they might end up growing with a couple of blocks that are larger than that.
I'll just keep on adding on to make them all the same size.
So, these 8 are the size I am beginning with because of that green monster block.
Now, I'll start working on the 4.5 x 4.5 blocks and getting them to the 1.5 x 10.5.
I feel good that I made some progress and things are on the design wall.
I'm going to be using them as the leader/ender for projects this month.
I hope that gets me a long way through the pile that is in there now.

No comments: