Sunday, February 5, 2017

Some prgoress

WITB
Found this with lots of other bags and things in it. 
 All put to use or put away.
My red purse was used for storage.
Why????
DD's shoes and things were in it.
Socks.
Hummm, sounds like DD was cleaning something out.
All put in right spots and purse put in my closet. 
Quilted a football quilt for Lana. 
Winter Solstic block for the week is done. 
7 blocks done.
I like the green background.
this is out of my normal comfort zone.
I'm chain stitching the wedding HST quilt 
2 columns and then to add the 3 I had to do earlier.
It's big and takes about half an hour to do a column. 
I've been doing a pass on this between columns.
It allows my back to take a break and my arms when I'm done with a pass.
Ran out of bobbin and decided it was time to stop for the night. 
Other design wall has the Jo's club being worked on and the FROG quilt.



No comments: