Monday, February 13, 2017

Motivational Monday

To Do List for 6-12 Feb 17
1. 3-4 WITB 
First WITB for the week.
It is mostly DD's shoes and "stuff", but I did find a couple of FQs that needed to be put away.
2nd WITB 
3rd WITB
DONE 2. Make label for Test Quilt
I'm new to digitizing and DD likes to say lots on a label.
But, it is needing to be trimmed and sewn on the quilt to be delivered.
DONE 3. Quilt & Bind T-shirt Quilt

4. Work on Test blocks 6, 7, 8
Test Block 6 is DONE
Can't show a photo, but I like it.

DONE 5. Quilt QOV
  

6. Work on Jo's Club
Top is done.
I think I will make it into a 22" pillow.
7. Make headphone pouch
8. Work on Animal Applique
9. Work on FROG Quilt
10. Work on Book It Orphan block nightstand runner
DONE 11 Winter Solstice Block
  
12. Finish HST Wedding Quilt Top
working
Now I need to get the backing made and quilt it.

13. Sparkling Sampler Block Q

DONE 14. Digitize the music for towels
Digitize the Equessense shirts and embroider them.
  
I got some big things done this week, so I'm happy.

1. 3-4 WITB 
2. Work on Test blocks 7, 8
3. Jo's Club made into pillow
4. Make headphone pouch
5. Work on Animal Applique
6. Work on FROG Quilt
7. Work on Book It Orphan block nightstand runner
8. Quilt HST Wedding Quilt
9. Sparkling Sampler Block Q
10. Digitize Lana label
11. Digitize Cibolo label


No comments: