Wednesday, June 1, 2016

OMG


So, I have picked out 12 items I want to make for my OMG.
I pulled numbers to know which ones would be worked on during each month.
This month is
These were colored by Girl Scouts during a camp one year.
I have not had the time to work on them, but am now going to make at lease 2 quilts from them with simple patriotic sashing.
The fabric is not very soft, but they will be wall hangings for our council offices.
I just need to start and it will be easy to finish the tops.

3 comments:

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Good luck on finishing! I think that is a great way to pick your OMG goal. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Great plan. I know they will be inspiring for those who come to the Council office!

KaHolly said...

Love your approach to OMG! Very imaginative! I can't wait to see these finished. Good luck accomplishing your goal!