Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fabric Report

Judy has us keep track of what our stash is doing.

Used this Week:                              7.45 yards
Used year to Date:                      292.22 yards
Used this Month (October)              7.45 yards
Added this Week:                            3.00 yards
Added Year to Date:                     84.50 yards
Goal:                                                300 yards
Yards to goal:                                 7.78 yards
Yards to quilt goal (300):                        98.23 yards
Net Used in quilts 2015:            201.77 yards 

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge this year:
Number of equivalent blocks:              738

Perimeter in inches                               10493
Number of UFOs finished this year:        53
UFO Yardage Used                                  136.50
Amount of yardage used in UFOs              47%

Go look at the rest of the blog to see all the ite

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I want to know how many hours a day you work on your quilts and what you do with them when they are finished.
thanks

Meloney said...

I tend to try and work a few hours a day on my quilts. Most of mine are UFOs this year, so that makes them go lots quicker. They are mainly given away. If I need a gift, I check my UFO cabinet first.
This year I've given some fabric away that I will never use, so that helps with my numbers. But, that being said, it is still over 200 yards of fabric.
I do more in the non-football seasons because of the commitment to the band.