Sunday, October 18, 2015

design wall

So, if you have followed me for any time, you know I have too many things going at one time.
I've not done much quilting lately because of my DD's band activities.
I have the black and red bag of items that I wanted to work on this month.
I had not put it up on the design wall yet.
when I opened the UFO bag, I found I had misc pieces in here.
What was my plan?
Who knows and I didn't leave any clues.
So, I took completed blocks and put them on the wall.
The flower garden to the left has been up there for eternity.
It is too small and I'm not yet sure what I'm going to do with it.
but, I have an odd number of blocks to put into a red and black quilt.
I decided on point is best.
The middle block is much smaller than the others.
So, I had hst that are bonus hst.
i arranged them around the middle block.
I need to make two other blocks to fill in the space because I really have 3 disappearing 9 patches, but I don't have more of that fabric.
I suppose i could put the other disappearing 9 patch in the middle and make a pinwheel and fill it in on the two empty spots.
it will all happen with lots of rearranging.

In the mean time, I need to quilt the table topper and get the yellow thread off the long arm.
I then need to quilt the angels quilt so I can finish it this month.

I then want to quilt the Paper Pieced test quilt to put in DD's room.

Then, I'd like to finish the special reach quilt.

No comments: