My week was NOT one that allowed me to do much of anything but band booster things. :(
I did a few other things with my computer files, but not at all what needs to be done.
Choose 10 things to deal with
- I think my first thing to do will be paperwork/filing
- I need to find a home for my essential oils that are taking up desk space.
- I have cups and cans that need to be washed or thrown away.
- Finish loading the purple and green quilt.
- Fix the umbrella (needs the fabric stitched to the frame.
- Find backing for Oh Henry
- Put up the quilting books I found downstairs.
- Re-organize my batting pieces
- Get some of DD's items out of my space.
- Organize top of desk for easier use.
Even if I only get a few of these done, it will be heaven.