Choose 10 things to deal with
Blue is for Sunday 8/16/15
Orange is for sunday 8/23/15
- I think my first thing to do will be paperwork/filing--I started this, but got sidetracked. Finished filing my paperwork
- I need to find a home for my essential oils that are taking up desk space. Found a 3 drawer container to allow it to be on my desk, and be neat.
- DONE I have cups and cans that need to be washed or thrown away.
- Finish loading the purple and green quilt. --Almost loaded loaded and started quiliting
- Fix the umbrella (needs the fabric stitched to the frame.
- Find backing for Oh Henry
- Put up the quilting books I found downstairs. Put up half of the books. Looking for second stack in a bag. DONE
- Re-organize my batting pieces
- Get some of DD's items out of my space.-- two things gone, many more to go
- Organize top of desk for easier use. Partly done because of the other items.
- DONE Organize zippers for use in bags.