Saturday, December 7, 2013

UFO updates

OK, so the last 6 months have been limited to what I've accomplished.  I was thinking about my UFOs for next year and decided to look at my progress.

If I were to start today for next year's UFOs, I would have 122 UFOs still on my listing.  As always, that could mean many more projects completed because each of my UFOs seem to create more than one quilt/item.  I have 3 that are ready to quilt.  2 of them are wanting hand quilting and I don't know how to do that.  I have a Craftsy class I could take and learn, but I find I learn better in person.  So, I have 125 UFOs on my main list for 2014.  I could get a couple done this month, but I'm not going to stress myself out for that one.

I completed 34 UFOs during 2013 (really only 6 months of 2013).  A number of those were orphan blocks that because pillows for teachers.  They are in a good place now and out of my house.  :)  I have some quilts sitting around waiting for those in need.  I don't normally have any laying around, so this is a first for me.

Before the end of the year I will put my UFO listing on my blog so I can see how it decreases during 2014.

Now, off to quilt the quilt I already quilted and unstitched.  Baptist Fans are not the pattern to unstitch!

No comments: