Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stash Report

Even though I've not used any fabrics since September, I'm going to start reporting again.  Maybe that will help me get back in the swing of things.  I've not touched that machine since September, no wonder I've been feeling out of sorts.
Mom is still in the hospital, but she seems to be doing much better.  Hopefully she will be able to be back to normal and can be home again.  Time will tell.  Every time she talks about Dad's death, she breaks down again.

Used this Week: 0.00 yards 

Used year to Date: 142.50 yards

Added this Week: 0.0 yards 

Added Year to Date: 51.75 yards (mostly backings)

Monthly usage: 0.00 yards

Net Used for 2013: 91.75 yards

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

You have done a great job not adding much fabric this year - backs sure do make the numbers go up and down fast.

Sorry about your dad and your mom. It can be difficult dealing with our parent's health issues.

My friend just moved to TX and was surprised about the "mums". The one she made was huge, not sure how the kids can wear them all day.