Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another UFO finish

Remember this on the design wall?  It has taken a long time, but it is done!

I'm not sure who is the lucky recipient, but it is finished and will no longer be on my list.
I had to take Dad to a stress test -- 3 hours long and an echo -- about half an hour.  The only problem was I didn't have the right needle.  I only had applique needles and they are very sharp on the pushing finger.  Ouch.  It is done and ready to wash.

I wanted to load the horse quilt, but I am so tired from the last 2 months that I can't seem to figure out how to cut the batting.  Might have to piece it.
That will just have to wait until another day.

I am stitching out labels.  They are not going as smooth as I would like, and I truly think I am buying some software to make my own.  I know the learning curve will be high, but I would like to be able to adjust.

No comments: