Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Projects

After many hours of piecing batting and backing, this customer quilt is done.  Did loops in variegated blues and then the center has loops with hearts. Hope Karen likes it.

Another customer quilt.  This one was fun to play with.  I tried the new technique for me in the 4 patches (don't know what it is called) and did feathered hearts in the white space.  It was a fun quilt to quilt.
 Had a run on customer quilts this month.  This fun quilting went very quickly.  It was done with variegated tans and golds
Another customer quilt.  First Christmas quilt to quilt this season.  :)  Love this design.  I used the same thread on it as the brown quilt, but it looks totally different.
One of my own.  LOL First baby quilt finished.  Just realized I don't need 3, I need 4 by the end of December.  What was going on 9 months ago????  Very simple quilt, but I love it.
I'm working on some of my own quilts, but have not finished many yet.  Hoping that soon I will get some mojo going and all will work well for me.

No comments: