Thursday, July 8, 2010

My quilting day with JoMarie

JoMarie and her friends are wonderful to work around.  I had loads of fun quilting with them.

These are two of the store samples JoMarie made.  Aren't they fun? They are awesome in work and one didn't even have batik in it.  :)
I love this red, white and black quilt.

A fun sampler they were all working on. The label for this one was an amazing embroidery.

She was making pillowcases for a birthday party. Lots of them.
All those triangles.
She finished this one and I love stars.  The colors are not true in this photo.  It was more blue.
My bonus pieces from the yellow and lavender quilt.  I didn't bring along the other fabric to finish this one, so I'll wait until I get home.  This will become another one of the baby quilts for Wilford Hall's high risk pregnancy unit.

No comments: