Thursday, July 8, 2010

Moving on

Wow, if you are tired, you should NOT trim hst.  I almost cut myself.  Well, I did, but it was just a tap on the blade.  I immediately put away the rotary cutter.  Scared me.  I'm actually seeing progress while on vacation. 
This is where we were this past weekend.  Between travelling to and from places, we spent the night in a wonderful TLF (transient lodging facility) on Travis AFB.  I had a table at a good height and trimmed hst while I read e-mail. 
My trimmed 1.5" hst are almost out of their container.  So, I bought another container for 2.5" cut hst and will be adjusting their new homes.
Tomorrow I get to go quilting with JoMarie again!  YES!!!
I need to figure out what I'm going to work on.  I need to finish the borders for Randy's quilt.  The plan right now is to use the shirting from Marianne and the blues from my stash.  I should probably cut more of my blues.  I'd love to finish it here, but I'm not sure I'll be able to find a long arm to quilt it on.  If not, finishing the top will be an accomplishment.

No comments: