Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bindings done

Can you see how I've taken over DH's living room?  LOL  I made myself a design wall with his sliding door curtains.  I did finish this quilt the first night here.                   This is going to the maternity ward at Wilford Hall Medical Center for the high risk pregnancies.   
                                           

This is a QOV I finished quilting when we returned from Washington, DC.  I finished the binding while driving through California.I need to get a location for it and mail it off.

Finished the binding on this love quilt while driving across Texas to Arizona.  This is the pink quilt that needed to become purple.Not exactly what I wanted it to turn out to be, but it used some swap blocks and was from blocks sent for the love quilt and all the rest was from my stash!  The swap blocks were UFOs for a purple quilt I was making.  they instead went in here.  One more UFO done for the year.

My goal this summer is to gain control over the bonus HST and get them ironed and trimmed to a usable size. 

This bin is what I have to trim.Yikes!!!!  
This is the already trimmed blocksI have 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" & 3.5" HST so far.  So, needless to say, I have a long way to go.

No comments: