Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday

What a week this has been. DD has the flu -- maybe the swine flu. She has been running a high temp and feeling bad, so she wants Mom right next to her. Today was a day she is beginning to feel lots better and I got to quilt.
I finished quilting the QOV #76. This is one I've had for a few days. I love red white and blue.
Here is my summer solstice package that is being sent tomorrow. I love these swaps. It is so much fun to get things in the mail. I had fun with this one.
I did start working on DH's 9-patch quilt, but my motivation is not all that good right now. I only have until the 21st to get it done. So, I'd better get busy. I have my sewing group this weekend, so maybe that is the only thing I work on and I can get some more done on it?

No comments: