Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BDB

I decided to work on the birthday block I need to make this month. So, I made this one. I like the way it turned out.

I've loaded the QOV that I need to finish too, so that is a good thing.

The Love quilt I need to quilt quickly arrived today, so when I get the QOV off the long arm, it will be next.

The chocolate brown came today too, so I need to get the borders on the other love quilt.

I should be so busy and getting everything done, but I was at the doctors today. What a mess.

I also went into the Intrepid at Ft Sam Houston -- it is the place where the wounded soldiers get the help they need. They had the most beautiful quilt hanging behind the reception desk. How inspiring.

I also delivered 6 QOVs to BAMC (Brooke army medical center. It was a good day.

No comments: