Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday update

Fabric usage goal --100 yards-- 86.24 to go
Fabric Added This Week - 0.00 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 1.00 yards
Fabric Used This Week - .67 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 13.07 yards
Fabric Used this Month - 1.28 yards
Net year to date: 12.07 yards

Judy is having us do the check in again this year. Accountability is a good thing.This week I completed 2 Valentines pillows and a love block. I do hope I can get more done next week, but a little consistent progress is better than none.

3 comments:

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I feel the same way you do. A small reduction is better than no reduction. Wish I had more time to sew though. Glad I joined this challenge.
Eileen C

Lori in South Dakota said...

any sewing is good sewing! And you're right about being consistent. Keep going, there's most of a year left!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Finishes! Hey, they were finshes!! Woohoo!!