Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quiltathon

Well, I missed that we were doing a quiltathon this weekend with Judy, but I did sew some last night. I made 3 friendship stars. LOL Better than nothing. I also laid out the Love quilt stars and think I have a plan. I need to make 4 more friendship stars and then two checkerboard strips 48 inches long. If it looks OK, then I can start sewing the rows together and make this happen.

I have a quilt ready to load, but the backing is having some problems. I need to square it up and see what needs to be done. I had hopes of loading it today.

I also started to make the 192 hst for Judy's quilt. I'll post a photo when the hsts are done. I'm using the wondercut and making it scrappy. Will probably end up a gift for the end of school.

Then, we have our cookie booth for DD's GS troop at Sam's club. So, that will take about 3 hours out of my day.

I've been cleaning up the sewing area bit by bit, so I am actually beginning to see progress. Only problem is I lost a Brown I wanted to use on this quilt.

No comments: