Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last Quilt of 2008

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years Eve.

We had a family affair -- just the 3 of us. It was fun to be together as our primary family.

I finished the binding and label on the love quilt. My last quilt of the year.
Friendship stars from the love bank. Her favorite color is blue, so the blue was chosen as the alternate squares. Another friend sent in the backing and now she has a double sided quilt. I'll package it today and mail it tomorrow.
I have lots of things to go in the mail tomorrow, so I should get busy with the packaging.
My folks won't be over for dinner today because Mom is starting the New Year off with a sore throat. Praying it isn't anything serious.
Have a wonderful New Year Day and a fabulous 2009

1 comment:

Kim said...

SHe's going to love it :)