Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas in January



My dear friend, Kim, sent me this box today. She got DD and DH gifts too, but mine are the best!


Look at the wall hanging she made me. You've seen it on her blog, but I' didn't know it was mine. I love it. It is hanging on my kitchen wall. I tend to put the wall hangings in this one spot and it fits great there.
Here are the other goodies. The peppermints are wonderful. The nutcracker ornament is actually holding that seam ripper in his back. LOL Don't you love the watermelon pincushion? The Ricky Tims playing cards. What fun. The coaster, snowman -- you can send these to me, just not the real thing, OK? I love these little tins and the key ring.
Thank you for a fun day.

1 comment:

Kim said...

the coaster is really a candle mat - Barb and I use them as wine glass coasters by the computer :)
Did DD like her "diamonds"?
ANd did you find the penny envelope?